- This event has passed.
IASA Webinar: Empowering Digital Workforce Enterprise with Enterprise Architecture Skills and Competencies
May 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This webinar is aimed at providing insights into the role of Enterprise Architecture in the digital transformation of businesses. Professionals from a range of industries, including IT, Business and Human Resource will have the opportunity to learn about the key skills and competencies required to build a successful digital workforce.
In order to build, scale, refine and accelerate your digital business strategy via Enterprise Architecture, organisations are required to have a comprehensive skill and competency development plan to equip talents with the right skills that focus on managing digital initiatives and collaboration to help meet digital business expectations to succeed in a fast-moving business environment.
- The importance of organisational competencies for delivering digital initiatives and improving workplace performance.
- Identify the relevant EA skills, qualifications, practices from IASA’s BTABoK.
- How to build a strong digital workforce with the necessary EA skills and competencies for successful digital transformation.
- Effective training programs and upskilling initiatives to help employees enhance their EA skills.
- Human Resource
- IT & Business Professionals
- Learning & Development