Which certification is right for you?
Iasa certifications are the first global industry architect certifications that are completely vendor independent and run only by practicing architects. Iasa provides four levels of certification which describe the major milestones in an architect’s career.
Regardless of where you are in your career Iasa Global has a certification for you. The Iasa Certification Program delineates a four-tier certification path designed to level-set architects based on a combination of criteria including education, experience and test-based examination of professional knowledge of architectural skills and management.
- Written by architects – vendor agnostic
- Knowledge and experience based
- Multiple levels – Foundation through Professional
- Exams deployed online and onsite
- Multiple review board options
Continuing Education Units
|CITA-F||60 hours||20 hours||640 hours|
|CITA-A||60 hours||20 hours||640 hours|
|CITA-S||40 hours||40 hours||640 hours|
|CITA-P||40 hours||40 hours||640 hours|
1 CEU = one hour (60 minutes) spent in a structured educational activity
**Up to 20 hours of education and contribution, as well as self-directed work, can be used to make up for a portion of practice hours.
What is a Digital Badge?
A badge is a digital way to represent your certification achievement. Open Badges are secure, web-enabled credentials that contain granular, verified information employers can use to evaluate an individual’s potential. Open Badges refer specifically to badges that adhere to an open standard for certification or learning outcome which can be verified in real-time, online.
Claim your badge. It’s easy
- Receive email with badge notification and select the link in the email
- Create an Acclaim account
- Claim your badge, confirm your acceptance and start sharing!
Benefits of Badging
- Easily manage, share and verify your learning achievements
- Explore Acclaim’s labor market insights to learn which job opportunities are available as a result of your skills
- Access promotional offers and learning pathways available only to badge earners